120 Film Processing - A M Clark Ltd Penistone
120 Film Processing
While many other labs and companies have stopped offering this service, we are here to stay. We develop and print all brands of 120 Colour (C41) films, and we make it easy. Just choose from 4 print sizes, 4 prices and whether you want gloss or lustre finish.
How to place your 120 film processing order:
- Click on the required item at the bottom of this page to add your film size to the shopping basket.
- Then from the options, choose your print size, finish and CD if required.
- Proceed to the checkout and pay online.
- Print out the order confirmation sheet with your order number on, place this in an envelope with your film and send it to:
A M Clark Ltd, 1 Market Place, Penistone, Sheffield, S36 6DA.
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU SEND YOUR FILM AS A LARGE LETTER OR A SMALL PARCEL. CHECK WITH THE POST OFFICE BEFORE SENDING, AS UNDER PAID MAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- At this stage, you now should have received an 'Order Placed' confirmation e-mail.
- Once we receive your film, we will send you a second confirmation e-mail, to say that we will begin processing your order.
- We will then develop, print and/or scan your film and send a third e-mail to confirm dispatch of your order using the delivery option you selected when placing your order.
120 Colour Film Develop and Print Prices
You can also have your film scanned at high resolution and put onto CD for only £5.00 extra. One film per CD with first time developing of 120 colour print films only.
120 negatives are scanned using a Noritsu film scanner and have final size of around 4832px x 4760px. They are 8 bit JPEGS, use the sRGB colour space and are approx 65 MB. We can also scan and print unmounted 120 E6 films. Please contact us for more details if you require this service.
|120 Film Service||Price|
|(All inclusive of VAT)|